Our goal is to assist each individual to reach their highest potential.
Music Therapy Services:
- uses music activities, such as playing instruments, singing, listening and/or moving to music, designed by the therapist to facilitate change.
- develops interventions based on individual needs and strengths.
- uses research-based methods.
- offers individual and small group sessions.
- conveniently located minutes off I-275 in Anderson Township.
- hours are by appointment only.
- evening and Saturday times available.
No previous musical experience is necessary to benefit from music therapy.
More About Us:
Watch this video to learn more about music therapy.